King of the Hilltop 4v4 Tournament
**Registration for this event is CLOSED**
Our 4v4 Tournament is the ideal opportunity to bring some team competition to the Hilltop. The tournament is designed to be a fun and competitive environment, where teams can sign up in groups of 7 or more and compete for the King of the Hill title. Individual sign ups are accepted as well. We will also hold a skill session following pool play.
Date: Sunday - October 13, 2019
Time: 8:45am - 3:00pm
Registration Deadline: October 12, 2019
• Registration is first come, first serve
• Players must be in the 8th through 12th grade- all age groups will compete against each other another
• Team sign ups must have a minimum of 7 players, including a goalie, with one contact person per team
• Teams must wear matching pinnies/colors
• Single players can sign up independently and will be placed on a House Team
$110 per Field Player
$25 per Goalie
(also offering a House Team for individuals)
• 5-Minute Games; 2-Minute Breaks
• 4 Field Players and a Goalie
• Rock-Paper-Scissors to Obtain Starting Possession
• Free Clear After A Goal
• Sub On The Fly and On Your Own
• Tie = 1v1 Braveheart
• No 8 Meters; All Fouls Are Indirect
• Play Clean & Have Fun!
|8:45am - 9:15am||Registration at Cooper Field|
|9:30am - 11:40am||Pool Play Games Begin|
|11:40am - 12:40pm||Lunch|
|12:45pm - 1:15pm||Skills Clinic|
|1:15pm - 4:00pm||Championship Brackets Begin|
|4:00pm||Conclusion of Tournament|
What You Need to Know!
• Parking is available for free in the Southwest Garage. See location under Direction's link above.
• Please bring a water bottle, water will be available for refills.
• Lunch will not be provide, please plan accordingly!
We are looking forward to seeing you! Please don't hesitate to email with questions. More details to follow once you are signed up!
Please Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns