King of the Hilltop 4v4 Tournament
Our 4v4 Tournament is the ideal opportunity to bring some team competition to the Hilltop. The tournament is designed to be a fun and competitive environment, where teams can sign up in groups of 7 or more and compete for the King of the Hill title. Individual sign ups are accepted as well. We will also hold an optional skill session following pool play.
Date & Time
10:00am - 2:00pm
Registration Deadline: September 2018
• Registration is first come, first serve
• Players must be in the 8th through 12th grade
• Team sign ups must have a minimum of 7 players, including a goalie, with one contact person per team
• Teams are encouraged to wear matching pinnies with a light/dark side
• Single players can sign up independently and will be placed on a House Team
$70 per Field Player*
$25 per Goalie*
*If cancellation is received by September 1st, all but 50% of the camp fee will be returned. Any cancellation after September 1st will result in forfeiture of entire camp fee.
• 6-Minute Games; 4-Minute Breaks
• 4 Field Players and a Goalie
• Rock-Paper-Scissors to Obtain Starting Possession
• NOT Make It Take It – Free Clear After A Goal
• Sub On The Fly and On Your Own
• Tie = 1v1 Braveheart
• No 8 Meters; All Fouls Are Indirect
• Play Clean & Have Fun!
|8:15am - 9:15am||Registration|
|9:30am - 11:30am||Pool Play Games Begin|
|11:30am - 12:00pm||Lunch|
|12:15pm - 1:00pm||Skills Clinic|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Championship Brackets Begin|
|3:00pm||Conclusion of Tournament|
What You Need to Know!
• Additional information will be emailed upon registration (registration times, parking information, etc.)
• Players will need the Liability Waiver completed prior to competition.
• Please bring a water bottle, water will be available for refills.
• Lunch will not be provide, please plan accordingly!
We are looking forward to seeing you! Please don't hesitate to email with questions. More details to follow once you are signed up! If you have any questions or concerns please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org